NIGERIAN CROSS DRESSER BOBRISKY CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY AS HE TURNS "26"


Controversial male Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky celebrated his birthday with his gateman. He allegedly turns 26 and he decided to share a video of his gateman celebrating on Instagram. He then penned down an advise on how people should treat their domestic staff well.


“I’m done with my gateman dis morning ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂😂😂😂. No matter who u are always have a happy chilling with ur workers. Don’t ignore them or treat 
them like nobody. Gateman or house help has d same blood running in ur veins. If u have a gateman u are not feeding,or paying his salary pls change 
towards them today. They are Human too. And don’t forget I said am spending so much money on dis birthday ðŸŽ‰ cos am 26yrs and I want to thank God for his grace. Secondly if u wanna join my premium on snap dm me for account details. Thanks guys” He wrote.
 I can't wait for the reactions that will troll from twitter and his IG page.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018