DISAPPOINTING DAY FOR BOXING AS AJ LOSES TO ANDY RUIZ


I feel so bad reporting this right now, but our champ of the world Anthony Joshua was knocked out by Andy Ruiz on the 7th round. The 29 year old Mexican boxer showed massive power and came into the ring fearless to conquer the undefeated champion Anthony Joshua and won Joshua's IBF, WBA and WBO titles with excessive force. "I just want to thank God for giving me this victory. Without him this wouldn't have been possible," Ruiz said. "This is what I have been dreaming about. This is what I have been working hard for, and I can't believe I just made my dreams come true." With the sold-out crowd, which was largely in favor of Joshua, stunned and silent following the stoppage, Ruiz jumped around the ring in wild celebration. "Big respect to Andy, big big respect," Joshua said. "[He's a] good fighter. Thank you America. Thank you everyone for coming out this evening. Sorry I let my friends down, sorry I let my supporters down." Anthony Joshua seems to be asking for a rematch which might occur during November or December. I feel pained for Joshua and the humiliation he might face from the hands of the press. He is still a lovable guy and he is still my Champ. Andy Ruiz was an underdog but one you just couldn't deny his boxing prowess. Anthony Joshua declared: “Sorry I let my fans down, sorry I let my supporters down. “Boxing’s a tough sport, I train hard, I stay dedicated, I just got beat by a good fighter tonight. “Good luck to him, but I’ve gotta bounce back. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want the rematch. We’ll bounce back.” Joshua however dropped the challenger in the 3rd round. However, as he pursued the finishing blows, he was then caught himself by a gigantic left hook which scrambled his equilibrium. Andy Ruiz is a good fighter that people doubted because of his looks.






Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018