TONTO DIKEH DRESSES UP FOR SON'S FATHERS DAY CELEBRATION


Tonto Dikeh appeared in her son's school, King Andre dressed up as a man as the school celebrated fathers day. King Andre's father, Churchill and Tonto Dikeh are no longer together since allegations on both parties on abuse and cheating. It seems things aren't getting better for the duo, even after he



celebrated Tonto Dikeh during mothers day and also wished her a happy birthday on the 9th of June.
She shared the pictures via Instagram.

“JUICY MAN’s(KINGY) School father’s day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..”







Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018