EX NIGERIAN SOLDIER STEALS FRIENDS CAR


A dismissed Nigerian soldier by the name of Obadiah Ayuba, has been arrested in Oyo by the Nigerian police for stealing his friends car after his friend told him to drop his female friend off.
According to Ayuba, him and his friend went to a club on the faithful day and his friend then gave him the car to drop of his friend. He then took the opportunity to abscond with the car.

Words from Ayuba:

“We went to a night club and left around 3am. He said he wanted to see his mechanic, who was repairing a vehicle for him. We headed to my friend’s mechanic workshop and decided to sleep in the car until morning. He later left me and a female friend of his in the car while he went to see the mechanic. When the lady was complaining, I called him and explained to him that she wanted to go home.
He told me to help drop her at home and I did so. That was how I absconded with the car. I used it as taxi to earn some money. When I was arrested, some passengers were in the car. I served at the 81 Batallion, Mokola, Ibadan before I was dismissed on June 14, 2017 after a court martial.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018