MR EAZI: I HAVE REJECTED RECORD DEALS WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS


According to TheNetng Nigerian Musician Mr Eazi claims that he has rejected offers from record labels that ran into millions of dollars because he feels that there is growth in Starboy Entertainment. 



According to him, 

‘Between the first Ghana Music Awards where Wizkid announced me till now, I’ve gotten record deal offers going into millions of dollars,’


 He continued, ‘I’ve not signed because I see that there’s growth with Star Boy, so the evidences are clear.’

He also pointed out that the moves Wizkid is making stands him out from the rest as he is the only one doing it.
‘What Wizkid is doing right now, there’s nobody in the game doing what he’s doing.
‘If you go into the UK and put on the radio, the only two artistes you’ll most likely hear on radio are myself and Wizkid.
‘If you put on the TV, you would see myself and Wizkid on it. And the next R2Bees project, you will see it there.
‘At the end of the day, it’s like, ‘I’ve done everything, I’ve given you guys hits on hits’

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018