LADY WHOSE BIG BUTT DREW ATTENTION AT GHANAIAN AIRPORT SAYS YEARN FOR HER BRAIN


Recently, a video of a lady walking in an airport in Ghana gained so much attention because of the size of her butt.

The lady has come out to say that she received a lot of messages from female admirers wishing they had her kind of body but she has told them to crave for her intelligence and not just her physical beauty.

The lady who is known as Jaye Love, is a US-based Ghanaian lady. Jaye who is said to be an Instagram model, socialite, Club Host and a DJ stated that a lady needs the intellectual tools to create a life she deserves.

She said in the interview with Kofi TV;

“Ladies who wish to be like me need to have my brain first. You need to have a brain because a body is nothing without one. 
“Go to school or find something that you love, and the rest will follow. I receive so many messages. I receive messages from men who say they want their wives to look like me or some girls saying they want to look like me. 
I try to discourage that because you have to accept yourself the way you are. You have to fix yourself on the inside and everything else will follow."

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018