AMERICAN RAPPER WALE HAS BEEN CRITICIZED FOR SPRAYING DAUGHTER AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY


American rapper Wale who was pictured spraying his daughter cash during her birthday party has come under serious criticism from fans. The rapper though is having none of it as he says that is his culture and that was how he was brought up. 
This is what he said about the issue.
“That’s just a little bit of that ignorance you get in this country [the US] sometimes, for other cultures. I’m used to it,” “You’ve just got to respect other people’s traditions on all levels before you speak on it. I’m proud of where I come from. That’s just what we do, that’s all I knew from when I was growing up,” 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018