FASHION REVIEWS AT THE PREMIER OF THE BLING LAGOSIANS MOVIE

Today is the premier of #TheBlingLagosians movie Premiere and we are here to dish out hot fashion reviews as they come.

1. Beverly Naya in WeizDhurm Franklyn. This dress is super lovely. Love the details, awed by the fitting of the dress on her. She looks really ravishing. I love the whole Gele (from onigele) idea but I’m totally not here for it on this dress, especially the color. I understand the drama effect it was meant to bring in, to make the outfit outstanding but I think that the dress would have done it with a simple headpiece to match.



2. Alex Ekubo In micheal Black collection, styled by Swankyjerry. This Team did something Mad brilliant for Alex. I am in love with it. Statement suits are a huge turn on for me. Though I’m a little indifferent about his Choice of shirt being White. I would have opted for a black shirt inner and also, ditch the bow tie , maybe with few upper buttons(like two) off. And I can’t help but fall in love with how clean this looks and the fit of the suit, I’m in trouble. He looks really good regardless.




3. Idia Aisien in Sheye Oladejo. Styled by the style infidel. Ok! This is hot! She knows she has really gorgeous legs and they are out to play today. I love her dress. Love her purse and her shoes but that hair isn’t doing it for me.




4. Ik Ogbonna In Yomi Casual . I love when men step out of the usual. The colors are playful so pairing with sneakers could be just the perfect way to nail this suit. Do I like this suit on him, No I don’t think so. Though, a good look but I don’t think the colors are for him.




5. Ufuoma Macdermott And Omoni Oboli giving friendship goals in ViarissaBoutique. They stayed true to the theme while at it. These Geles , My God! I’m totally speechless. The dresses are beautiful but they look like wedding guests. Which is perfectly okay for this theme.



6. Kiki Omeilli In Uju Stello. Perfect choice of colors, looks good... love the headgear and her shoes. I love the color and the fabric of this dress but this style is what I’m finding so hard to fall in love with. Not only does it look like a maternity dress, The Neck is a NO.




7. Michelle Dede brought it all! Self styled in Ejiro Amos Tafiri. She looks phenomenal. Totally here for all of this!; from The Sia-Like headpiece to dress and those shoes. I can’t even fault this look. Love the colors, love the style, love her.


8. Linda Osifo In tolu bally. Not that I’m complaining but her style is quite predictable. What’s important is that she knows her onion. Linda looks gorgeous in this dress. Love the style , indifferent about that Handfan. Simplicity wins sometimes, thanks for nailing it.


9. Bisola Aiyeola In Somo by Somo. Bisola’s dress is beautiful. Love the fabric and that cape My God! She looks like a beautiful bride. Stuck with the theme somehow but that purse threw me out. A gold clutch would have brought elegance to this simple yet sophisticated look.



10. Looks like Chika ike brought “bling Americans” to a “Bling lagosian” event. Love her outfit, didn’t stick with the theme. This look belongs on the red carpet. Not that it can’t pass for this but I’m not digging it. Also, there’s something about those gloves, can’t place it.





Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018