DATE OF WATCH DEONTAY WILDER AND TYSON FURY REMATCH

Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury stand-off

After a classic match between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury on the of December 2018 that led to a draw between to the two heavy weights at Los Angeles, the duo are set to have a rematch on the 22nd of February 2020.

The rematch was announced on the 27th of December. The fight will be held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. For those in Nigeria, we should be expecting the date of the match to be on the 23rd of February due to time difference of the two countries.

Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury had a draw at their first match

This fight could very well determine who among the two that the reigning heavy weight unified champion Anthony Joshua will be fighting with in the nearest future. The fight promises to be one of the biggest bouts this year.

According to Tyson Fury, he said “There’s no more ducking and diving,” “The date has been set, and the ‘Bomb Squad’ is about to be securely detonated and the real champion crowned as the world watches on for the most anticipated fight in years. “This is unfinished business for me, but come February 22, this dosser will finally get what’s coming to him, and I can’t wait!”.

While Deontay Wilder had this to say: “I’m happy and I’m excited that the rematch is finally happening. I want to give the fans what they want to see. “I’ve been doing it with my last three outings – Fury, Breazeale and Ortiz. They’ve been spectacular events – from my ring walks where I gather all the energy of the people, to my uniforms that I wear to help spread that energy. “Then I give them what they all come for – the knockouts, and my knockouts have been amazing. I proved myself the first time and I’m ready to do it again. It was a very controversial fight. “I promise my fans that there won’t be any controversy with this one. I’m going to finish it.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018