MISSING BABY FOUND.

Source:lailas blog
Early this week, reports where made about how a baby got missing after a 17 year old borrowed the baby for an outing. Well the child has been found in good state. The 25 year old mother of the child Abongile Nojahi has finally been re-united with her baby after one week. 



Statement made by Abongile Nojahi:
“I’m happy that my baby has been found; that’s what matters the most. I have no problem with what she did and I would definitely forgive her, since I do not even know the reason why she disappeared with the baby. The baby is back with me now,” 

According to the police, the baby was kidnapped and the suspect has been caught. 
The incident took place in South-Africa.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018