WOMAN KIDNAPS HERSELF IN OTHER TO PERSUADE HUSBAND TO RELOCATE HER TO AMERICA


A woman from Oyo state, Bukola Ogun conspired with 3 men of which her cousin was included to stage a kidnap to allegedly scare her husband into relocating her and her kids to America. The woman and her conspirators demanded the sum of 10 million naira from her husband who then contacted the police for a man hunt to
rescue his wife. The woman claimed she knew her husband won't be able to pay the money and it was all a big joke just to scare him. 
According to the Commisioner of Oyo state, Abiodun Odude 

“The Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the command arrested a business woman who conspired with a three-man gang to orchestrate her own kidnap in order to fraudulently obtain money from her husband, Kayode.
The incident happened on July 4, 2017, when three armed hoodlums stormed the residence of the supposed victim and kidnapped her. Barely four hours later, the suspects contacted the husband and demanded a N10m for her release.
The husband, who did not know that it was all arranged by his wife, contacted the police and a manhunt was launched for the hoodlums. Two male suspects were later arrested.”
According to the wife:

“I just woke up one day and thought of a way to make my husband see reason why he should use his American citizen status to take me out of the country. It all started like a child’s play.
I told my supposed abductors to tell my husband that the ransom was N10m although I knew he would not be able to pay such money. He is just a salary earner. I lodged myself in a hotel and I was there for two days.
I went back home on the third day and no ransom was paid.” 



This is a crime irrespective of the reasons giving by the suspects, hopefully the police will treat it as one but unless the husband drops the case.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018