PRESIDENT BUHARI HOPES THE RESUME OR RESIGN PROTESTERS IN LONDON COME BACK HOME


During the president medical leave in London, a group spare headed by Charly Boy known as the Resume or Resign started a protest and urged that the president should resign if he is not fit to 


run the country, some "concerned" Nigerians residing at London even gathered in front of the Abuja house London to protest. The President, in a meeting with state governors in the country has said he hopes they will return back to the country as well, now that he has returned.


“I am very happy with the national prayers that cut across religions and ethnicity; people were praying.

“In fact, some groups in London came and sang the national anthem and asked that I should go back home. Indeed, I have come back home. I hope those 
who went there are not stuck there. (I hope) they will come back and join us. 
“Those that are stuck there with the Brexit, I hope they have weighed the implications that it won’t affect them, including those that have property there. 
“Those who are not paying tax here; I hope when they sell their property there, they will bring some of the money here. We need it very badly here.” 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018