FEMALE CORP MEMBER GETS PROPOSED BY A MAN SHE JUST KNOWS FOR 2 MONTHS


A female Corp member has just been proposed by her man that she just met 2 months earlier. The two met online on a social medium while the guy slide into her DM. The excited ‘corp member
girlfriend who said the proposal is an answer to the prayer she made at Shiloh, wrote; 


So sometime in November this sweet man slides into my DM and on Thursday just as I was participating in the CDS that day… My boo showed up… And this happen… Bae you just made me the most happiest woman in earth and I 
can’t thank God enough for us.. He answered me too speedily… Just as I ask of him in Shiloh 2017 That was just in December …Jesus may your name alone be 
magnified… Bae @adeniyiowatt I love you to the moon and back @delphimetals ..my ring is da bomb.. I have always wanted one of your rings…





Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018