EMINEM RESPONDS TO NICK CANNON'S DISS


Nick Cannon recently released a diss track targeted at veteran rapper Eminem, calling him out and also mentioning his ex wife and daughter.

The track is titled "The Invitation" and it features Suge Knight and battle rappers Hitman Holla, Charlie Clips and Prince Eazy. The diss track is a response to Eminem's jab at him in one of Fat Joe's songs on his recent album "Family Ties".

In a verse Eminem said this, referring to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon:

"Word to the Terror Squad, Joe, this is all puns aside though/I know me and Mariah didn't end on a high note," Em rhymes. "But that other dude's whipped, that pussy got him neutered/Tried to tell him this chick's a nut job before he got his jewels clipped/Almost got my caboose kicked, fool, quit, you not gon' do shit/I let her chop my balls off, too 'fore I lost to you, Nick/I should quit watchin' news clips, yeah/My balls are too big, I should be talkin' pool/'Cause I got scratches on my pocket, fall when I'm takin' shots at you."

Well Eminem has responded to Nick Cannon via Twitter demanding an apology from Nick.


We could be expecting another diss track from Eminem soon.

Watch Video of Nick Cannon diss track here:



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Entertainment Profiler. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018